Keeping a fresh pulled together look poolside or lounging on the beach can be tough. Water and sunshine have a way of making a mess of things.
I am not a fan of toting a bunch of things on my outdoor ventures. I also want to be put together without over doing it so I am comfortable and looking decent. Here is my list of beauty essentials for summer.
- sunblock Spf is a face and body must for healthy skin, prevention of sunburn and premature aging.
- body spray Refreshing and a lighter scent than a heavier perfume, perfect for summer.
- blotting papers Absorb oils pooling on the face without removing all your makeup.
- tinted moisturizer Semi evened out coverage and SPF protection combo available.
- waterproof mascara Keeps lashes lovely and raccoon eye smears away.
- waterproof eyeliner Gives a finished look without smudging off.
- makeup remover wipes When all else fails wipe away and start over or go bare faced with SPF of course.
- lip balm with SPF Avoid dried out lip burn by using this stuff often.