Friday, June 15, 2012

How to Wear Jeans in the Summertime

Jeans in the Summertime

Jeans in the Summertime by amariebeauty featuring ksubi jeans

To keep cool wearing jeans this summer it's all about picking the right pair and pairing them with light and airy pieces.

THE JEANS
- light weight denim cuffed jeans at the bottom
- light colored skinny jeans
- loose boyfriend jeans, the more holes the better the ventilation ;)

THE TOPS
- tank tops
- flowy shirts
- light weight fabric

Wear your looks with sandals, my favorite part of fashion for the summer!
'ol Mother Hyder

7 comments:

  1. I happen to love all three of these- so I do not have a fave. :)
    Great choices and you are right about the "light and airy".

    Come share this collection for Fashion Fridays!

    ♥ Stepha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love all 3 outfits!

    southernglamourista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ladies! Got to stay somewhat cool in the summer or I get crabby.

      Delete
  3. Hey, thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to make yourself a home. I will have a big giveaway soon as well!
    Love your summer ideas for jeans, happy I got everything here to create similar outfits
    Much love, Janine
    And about the blushes, I've hear the nars blushes would last up to 8 hours and the elf just 4 to 5. But hey, for this big price difference I can handle that big times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to make yourself a home. I will have a big giveaway soon as well!
    Love your summer ideas for jeans, happy I got everything here to create similar outfits
    Much love, Janine
    And about the blushes, I've hear the nars blushes would last up to 8 hours and the elf just 4 to 5. But hey, for this big price difference I can handle that big times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a huge price diff, and I am glad you like the looks.

      Delete
  5. great post! :D

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete