Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Removing Eye Makeup | Tip Off Tuesday

It's all in the details.
  • With your eyes closed hold a makeup remover pad on top of the lid for about 10 seconds.  This loosens the makeup off your lashes and makes wiping away the liner and mascara easier.
  • Use gentle pressure and wipe down and inward toward the inner corner of the eye, repeat until all mascara is removed.  
  • Use enough moisture so you are not dragging across the delicate eye area.  
On Monday we are making our own eye makeup remover pads.  Come back and make your own too.


How about cleansing the whole face?  Read my DIY facial here.

7 comments:

  1. Ooooohhhhh. I can't wait for Monday! I hate buying makeup remover pads.

    The best eye makeup remover I have found in all the land is Nuance. It's the only one that does the job without leaving me feeling as if I've just pulled out my lashes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to use my new formula for awhile before sharing it and its officially share worthy now!

      I have been eyeballing Nuance products myself and most removers burn my eyes and give my blurred vision for way too long.

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to diy remover pads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will not disappoint! I just visited Blush Mamas, nice site. xo

      Delete
  3. I'll definitely be putting this tip to use. And DIY remover pads?? AWESOME.

    p.s. such cute nails!

    Freddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Freddy! The Ombre Manicure is on The Beauty Department's website. Easy fun and I can't stop staring at my nails.

      Delete
  4. Great tip. Definitely need to give this DIY a try. Thanks for sharing.

    I awarded you the Versatile Blogger award. You can check the award on my blog- http://myminibag.blogspot.com

    Congrats =)

    ReplyDelete