Monday, April 9, 2012

Bronzer on a Budget | Hard Candy Makeup


I bought this box of Hard Candy products for $8.  It has a full size Baked Bronzer and smaller tubes of the face primer, body and face illuminator and sparkle lip gloss (not pictured).  Beyond worth it for the bronzer alone.

I use Hard Candy Baked Eyeshadows because they are highly pigmented and come in fabulous colors.  My hopes were high that I would love the Baked Bronzer too but we all know how inexpensive bronzer can get scary and turn a gal ultra orange.  Honestly this applies and looks like high end bronzer.  It's not glittery and has a great glow and color.

The face and body illuminator does have a sparkle to it, not over bearing glitter but a subtle sparkle and bronzed glow.

The gloss was somewhat sticky but not the worst I've used and I loved the look of it, the shine made my lips look full and supple.

The primer did it's job, it kept my shine down throughout the day and I did use less foundation to get the coverage I wanted.

I linked this post up to the Sharing the Beauty series!

No comments:

Post a Comment