My friend Courtney of Courtney Cakes awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award. Days later I received another award from College Girl.
On Amarie Beauty I typically don't talk much about my personal life. I am working to build on online resource of realistic and workable tips as not only a lover of the Beauty Industry but someone with training and experience. I don't want to clutter it up with all the craziness of my life. I have a small attention span and random variety of interests, oh and staying on task is not my strong suit so I have to zero in a "subject" to get things accomplished on here.
Off line I am a major over sharer and these girls have prompted me to bring a piece of that online. I love meeting new people, making connections and learning about who it is I am reading. So without further ado the award asks for 7 random facts and here are mine...
2. Clutter makes me crazy, it is borderline OCD, I have cried over messiness before. I am happy to report that my grip on reality is currently tighter.
3. Number 2 makes me live and love this decorating mantra.
4. I follow number 3 of the above mantra loosely. I kill plants and pets are not my thing but I do have bamboo, a semi healthy palm and kids all over the house, kids definitely count as living things.
5. I became a mother in 1997 when I was 16, today her father and I are married with 2 more daughters.
6. I was obese at one point, it was closely related to heavy wine drinking, untreated hypo-thryodism and a general lazy lifestyle. See the progress photos here.
7. I actively repurpose and restyle things in an effort to reduce, reuse and be creative. I abandon projects that get too in depth due to my serious slim attention span. It's a personal flaw and I claim it as my favorite.
You know those fun little questions on the first pages of your magazines, the Editorial Q and A's where staffers answer a different question providing some insight to their personality? I love them and am going to start that here. I have a few Q's lined up but would love some more so please ask away about anything. This feature starts on Sunday.
Thank you for reading and all your support. xoxo