Beauty Secrets tweezers. Has the precision of pricey tweezers with fun designs $1.49.
|Sally Beauty Supply|
Mr. Pumice Pumi Bar. Softens feet miraculously $2.69.
|Sally Beatuy Supply|
Sea salt. So many reasons but my number 1 is for a softening bath soak $1.
Five more I love that are all priced around $3.
- Aussie Freeze hairspray. Holds hair for hours like a bottle of twenty dollar Kenra spray.
- Floss, any kind. Not even kidding, clean healthy teeth go good with every outfit.
- Cover Girl Cheekers. Best inexpensive blush ever. Applies easy and lasts all day.
- Yardley bath soap. This soap has minimal ingredients and still smells so good and is non-drying.
- Sally Hanson Extreme Wear nail polish. Pumps out great colors in full coverage and resists chips.