Start the day with moisturizer with SPF. Moisturize to prime the face and get longer where out of your foundation.
A good rule of thumb for big days in your life is to wear your hair and makeup in a similar way as you normally do. You want to A. look like yourself in the memories and B. feel comfortable on special days.
Add a little extra makeup to prevent being washed out in photo's but don't go over board, this is not glamour shots.
Quick Fix Items
- blotting papers - Big days get exciting, excitement can get greasy.
- powder - If said greasyness happens you may need to touch up.
- a small comb and hair band - If things get real ugly a girl can always revert to a messy bun!
- body spray - see number 1
- mints - Lot's of up close and personal time, keep the breath fresh.
This post is linked up to Blog Love Therapy's beauty blog hop.