Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tribal Nail Art | Pictorial


1. Apply coral color all over.  This one was compliments of Mom2Memphis&Ruby.
2. Add 2 coats of gold nail polish as a side stripe.
3. Make tiny connected triangles using a nail art brush in black polish.
4. Connect the triangles with a solid line across the bottom using the same black.
5. Connect the triangles across the top.
6. Using a nail art brush in green make three dots above each triangle and diagonal slants in the opposite corner.
7. Alternate black lines with the bright green ones from step 6.

I love nail art but my attention span runs thin.  That is why the ring finger design is perfect, not just for the tribal design but any design.  It doesn't take all day and it isn't as busy as a pattern on every finger.  Win, win.

This is my first pictorial so please share any feedback you have via comments or inbox.  I have some fun how to's coming up and want to know how you would like to see them?

Try these tips next time you are doing your own manicure to make it look better and last longer.

Pictorial?
Bigger, more detailed tutorial?
Video?

Loving tribal prints?  Check out yesterday's post for some wearable looks.

2 comments:

  1. Happy St Patrick's day to you too!! Love the greens here and the nail art too! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Let's Twitter Together
    Friend and Fan on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just pinned this to Pinterest! Wow! I love this so much, I'm a huge fan of nail art, and I think I can do this one too!
    Yay! Thank you so much for this post, will definitely try it out! :D

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete